Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July.






We have been really busy with working and just trying to be together as a family that I have not had the opportunity to post anything of late. I am really sorry for everyone. As you can see we have had a good 4th of July. Ethan loved the Sparklers and wanted to do them all night. He was with his cousin's that day because Kertus and I had to work. We went to pick him up and ended up staying there to watch the fireworks at thier house. He loved them and wanted to also go all night. He was never scared of the noises, even as an infant. But now he tells me, "I'm a big kid now mommy; I do it by myself." Mister independant, which is fine because now we are finishing on potty training! He has been in big boy underwear for a while now, the only thing is knowing the feeling when he has to go! Pull-ups didn't do it for him. In fact he prefers to standing up and he hasn't made a mess! Yeah! The only bad thing is that I am losing my baby and now have to deal more with a little man! But thats okay according to him because now his thing is wanting a baby brother and or sister! Try telling him we just can't go to a store and pick one up! We have done one better, at night, in his prayers, he tells Heavenly Father that is what he wants. So sweet.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Crystal, I'm glad you commented, I knew I have been forgetting someone lately... You will be so glad the potty training is done!

LaDawn McNutt said...

Great blog!